The journal of Zack Andrews.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Petite Jean

Well, today was a pretty interesting day. Caden and I went up to Petite Jean in Morrilton and hiked some of the trails. We checked out the Cedar Creek Falls, the waterfall was coming down nicely and was a great way to cool off after the mile long hike.






Keep in mind this waterfall is 95FT tall, the scale of the image doesn't do it justice.


It was pretty fun, when we got under the waterfall we found this huge bug. It was the strangest bug I've ever seen and was about the size of my middle finger. Here is a pic of it.






Oversized termite? hmm...


Anyways, the views up there were amazing. I really enjoyed the waterfall. It's nothing like the ones seen in Europe, but I haven't seen those in a while. It was good to be reminded of them.

I'm touching up some of the photos now and going to put some up here in a moment. Caden is asleep the 5 mile hike we did today wore her out. She got a lot of exercise though which she enjoys. She's really into the whole losing weight thing. Good for her I say, however she's already plenty beautiful enough for me.






Crossing the bridge...


Well, guess that's all to say. I'll let the pictures do the talking today.

Have loads.

( click images for larger photos )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home