The journal of Zack Andrews.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

Wow

I always thought I'd use this blog throughout my school career. However, I've seemed to of lost track of it. Although this is the case, I might find myself around more often.

I think it'd be nice to use this blog, I just keep finding myself forgetting or putting aside posting on it. As you can see, it's been almost a year since my previous post, time sure does fly.

I'm now in my second semester of college. I had been slacking off going to my Comp.Sci.II class, but the way things are looking I could probably benefit from the experience. I went today and I actually rather enjoyed myself. I learned a whole lot and now feel more caught up. I'm going to make it a regular thing and go everyday.

Last semester I could get by with just the Labs, but this semester is proving to be more difficult.

KPED is interesting, I work out now. Working out really makes me feel alive, it gives me energy and allows me to sleep better at night. I've actually been remembering my dreams since I started working out, funny how things go.

Looking outside it looks like it is about to pour, the rain clouds are slowly rolling in. Wednesday is valentines day, I hope Caden loves her gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home