The journal of Zack Andrews.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nothing Much

Although there isn't much going on, I figured I'd post just to keep myself in the habit of posting.

Yesterday was fun, I worked out some with my KPED class and it was interesting. We made a fun time out of it. Of course, after working out I felt tired, but I slept so well last night it was great. I'm loving this working out thing, it really makes me feel energetic compared to what I usually feel when I don't work out.

Aside from that, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. Recently I've been slacking off going to my computer science class. However, after bombing a test the other day, I've found that I can't get by with just skinned knees this time around. It's not like last semester where an easy 100 would come with no studying. I'm figuring out the ways of college, and it's coming down to study, study, study.

Right now I'm just looking at the future, the more I study, the more free time I get to do stuff in the future. Hopefully, with the intense studying, will come a grand lifestyle. I guess we'll see. Recently I've been told of two occasions where computer software engineers are making at least 70,000 in north east Arkansas. If this is what I have to look forward too then I'm ecstatic. If CSE's can make 70,000 in Arkansas, I can only imagine what I can do in Georgia; where I'd like to move upon graduation.

Well, that's all for now, gotta start studying so I can get my computer science grade up there. Hope you enjoyed the read, more to come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home