The journal of Zack Andrews.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sickness

Caden has come down with a bilateral kidney infection. Last night she was complaining that her side hurt her, and was running a 104 degree temperature. Her mother took her to children's in little rock and they've been running tests all night to find out that her kidneys have an infection. The most likely cause is because she had the flu about a week ago. Needless to say I'm going to go to LR and stay with her this afternoon till around 9:00 and then head back home. I'd stay the night but I've got class tomorrow. Fun stuff.

I hope the IV drip helps to remove the infection. We don't need anymore problems; Caden doesn't need to miss anymore school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home