The journal of Zack Andrews.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lincoln LS

Time to log another point in my life.

I'm purchasing my first vehicle. It's a 2005 Lincoln LS V6. It's a beautiful black car with black interior and silver trim. Since it is used with a salvaged title I'm getting it for a pretty sweet deal. $13,000. That's like $10,000 off of the retail price.

I've test driven it once now and must say the car can seriously spoil you. It's Fords approach to the import luxury sedans. It really is a great car and is built upon the Jaguar Type-S framing and engine.

Hopefully I'll be getting the vehicle tomorrow, however things are rather slow right now with the loan processing and papers. I'll find out by tonight if I'm getting the vehicle or not.

Anyways, that's all for now, maybe I'll come back with a quick review of the car when I'm driving it next week :)

Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home